Gram flour, also known as chickpea flour, or besan, is a pulse flour made from ground chickpeas. It is a staple ingredient in the cuisines of the Indian Subcontinent, including in Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, and Nepali cuisine. It is used to make a variety of traditional dishes such as pakoras, curry, and as a batter to coat vegetables before deep–frying, as a thickener for curries, and as an ingredient in sweets. It is high in protein and fiber and low in fat and calories.
₨130.00 – ₨260.00
- Made from ground chickpeas
- Commonly used in Indian, Pakistani, Nepalese and Bangladeshi cuisines
- Gluten–free alternative to wheat flour
- Rich in protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals
- Used to make pancakes, pakoras, fritters and other savory snacks
- Can be used as a face mask for skin care